Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wolf Scheduled To Appear In Court Over Copyright Dispute With Williamsburgh, Brooklyn

NEW YORK, NY

One of the many pieces of filed evidence where wolf, Edgar
Wingett, has pointed out the illegal use of his likeness.
        Howling Wolf, Edgar Wingett, is seeking legal action against the entire Brooklyn neighborhood of Williamsburgh over alleged copyright infringement and illegal mobilization of shirts with Mr. Wingett’s image screen-printed across the breast of the tee shirt.
        “I own all rights to my image and likeness from that photo shoot,” Mr. Wingett has gone on record as saying. “Any and all use of that image has to pay royalties to my Estate. When I personally visited Brooklyn and saw the perpetrators, I think people were screaming because they knew I was there and I was not happy with the illegal use of my image. Point blank: I will get what is mine.”
        NYPD and Animal Control Services were quickly called onto the scene and, allegedly, Mr. Wingett and his family: wife, Marsha Wingett, and cubs: Lucy, Kyle and Marshall were quickly chased out of the borough and told to never come back. Neither government department gave confirmation of any events involving Mr. Wingett, or the alleged verbal abuse of the pack. 
        “That wolf is über critical, acute and consummately suffocating,” says Williamsburgh legal representation, Mr. Gabriel “Ethno” Giai-Martinez. “like, for totes."
        Mr. Wingett is scheduled to commence court proceedings on April 19th, assuming Williamsburgh deems the date significant-in-the-grand-scheme-of-life-and-living enough to attend.    

No comments:

Post a Comment